Contest Date: ISA Expo Orlando Florida March 22-24, 2018
Registration: Invitation Only. Invites will be sent out in Mid September 2017. Invitations will be limited to 50 sign makers. The first 25 invites that are accepted will be entered into the contest. Contest line up will be completed by October 1st, 2017
You can submit your application for Invitation via our online form :::Apply Here:::
- Each sign maker is responsible for shipping their creation to the ISA show. Deadline for shipping and arrival to EXPO TBD. Creations may be hand delivered to the show as long as they arrive by the deadline.
- Each sign maker who enters the contest is required to attend the Expo. The great part about this contest will be getting to know each other and learn from each other’s work. Competition is a great motivator.
Each creation has a suggested build envelope. 24″ wide x 24″ deep x 72″ high. This years competition does not require the sculpture to fit inside the base.
- Electric / battery power may be integrated into the creation. Motion is allowed. Lighting of all types is allowed.
- Shop name / Designer name are allowed on the entry. ( No Sponsors )
- Use of Sponsor or Manufacturer logos on any part of your entry is strictly prohibited.
Theme – Marvelous Machines.
Think Jules Verne, Industrial Revolution, Steampunk and Futuristic Machinery.
All creations will be displayed for judging in the Multicam USA booth at ISA Sign Expo Orlando Florida March 22-24, 2018
Results will be announced at the show on March 24th, 2017 @ 3pm sharp.